FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 18
7:30 am – 8:30 am
TECHNOLOGY SUMMIT REGISTRATION & ENTRY CREDENTIAL PICK-UP*
Hilton Cleveland Downtown
Hope Ballroom – 3rd Floor
100 Lakeside Avenue East
TECHNOLOGY SUMMIT BEGINS
Superior Ballroom – 5th Floor
Important Entry Requirements
- CLEAR Wristband OR NBA All-Star Credential*
- Technology Summit Entry Credential*
- Facemask Recommended
*All-Star Weekend guests attending the Technology Summit must have a CLEAR wristband or NBA All-Star credential in order to receive a Technology Summit entry credential. CLEAR wristbands or NBA All-Star credentials indicate that all vaccination (and, if applicable, booster) and pre-travel testing requirements have been met. CLEAR locations and hours are noted below. Guests are strongly encouraged to pick up their CLEAR wristband or NBA All-Star credential on Thursday, February 17 to avoid delays in picking up Technology Summit entry credentials on the morning of the event.
Health & Safety Protocols / Requirements
Vaccination and Booster Requirement
- All All-Star Weekend guests attending the Technology Summit must be:
- Fully vaccinated (at least 14 days have passed since receiving the final dose of a COVID-19 primary vaccination with a vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA or World Health Organization (“WHO”)); and
- Boosted, if eligible for a booster dose of a COVID-19 vaccine on or prior to February 6, 2022, and if in a home country with available booster doses (have received at any time a booster dose of a vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA or WHO).
- COVID-19 booster vaccine eligibility begins 5 months after the final dose of a Pfizer or Moderna series or 2 months after the J&J vaccine.
- For clarity, given this timing, if you are not yet eligible for a COVID-19 booster dose (or only become eligible on February 7 or later), you are still eligible to attend the Technology Summit as a guest.
- Additionally, if you are eligible for a COVID-19 booster dose, but not yet boosted, you may get boosted at any time prior to the Technology Summit.
- Proof of vaccination and (if applicable) booster must be submitted prior to attending NBA events. If you have not already done so, please upload your vaccination card. A link to upload vaccination and booster history is provided with your NBA All-Star 2022 registration. Please submit vaccination information as soon as possible. It is typical for verification to take 2-5 business days. You can expect to receive, and should retain, an email confirmation from IQVIA (an NBA vendor) at your same email address that you provided in the portal to confirm the NBA’s receipt and validation of your vaccination card. Please reach out to your NBA contact or Lauren Mroz (below) with questions.
- Prior to traveling to Cleveland, all All-Star Weekend guests attending the Technology Summit must return a negative result from either:
- A PCR (or molecular (e.g., Cue)) test collected within 2 days prior to travel, or
- An antigen test (e.g., BinaxNOW; Abbott Panbio) collected on the day of travel.
- Please bring with you a copy of your negative test result displaying your full name, date of birth, test type, and test date. Alternatively, a photo of your negative result (where the date of the photo reflects the date of result) will also be accepted. Proof of negative result is subject to review and approval by the NBA upon NBA All-Star credential pickup, or by CLEAR upon wristband pickup.
- To avoid additional testing requirements, you must pick up your NBA All-Star credential or CLEAR wristband within 2 days from taking your pre-travel test.
Recently Recovered Individuals
- As a limited exception to the requirements above, any guest who can document proof of an initial positive test result collected on or after December 15, 2021 will not be required to either test in connection with All-Star Weekend (unless they experience symptoms of COVID-19) or document a booster dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Please bring with you a copy of your initial positive test result displaying your full name, date of birth, test type, and test date. Alternatively, a photo of your initial positive result (where the date of the photo reflects the date of result) will also be accepted. Classification as “recently recovered” is subject to review and approval by the NBA upon NBA All-Star credential pickup, or by CLEAR upon wristband pickup.
|CLEAR WRISTBAND Hours of Operation|
|Verification Locations||Thursday, feb 17||Friday, feb 18||Saturday, feb 19||Sunday, feb 20|
|The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Lobby||4 pm - 10 pm||6:30 am - 6 pm||7 am - 6 pm||Closed|
|Hilton Cleveland Downtown Hotel Lobby||4 pm - 10 pm||6:30 am - 6 pm||7 am - 6 pm||Closed|
|Westin Cleveland Downtown 6th Floor||4 pm - 10 pm||6:30 am - 6 pm||7 am - 6 pm||Closed|
|Renaissance Cleveland Hotel Hotel Lobby||Closed||10 am - 6 pm||10 am - 6 pm||Closed|
|Intercontinental Cleveland Conference Center (Cleveland Clinic Area) Hotel Lobby||Closed||10 am - 6 pm||10 am - 6 pm||Closed|
|Embassy Suites by Hilton Cleveland Rockside (Independence) Hotel Lobby||Closed||10 am - 6 pm||10 am - 6 pm||Closed|
|Cleveland Marriott East (Beechwood) Hotel Lobby||Closed||10 am - 6 pm||10 am - 6 pm||Closed|