THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 13
- 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Tip-Off Reception
- The Ritz-Carlton
- 160 East Pearson Street at Water Tower Place
- Ritz-Carlton Ballroom
- 12th Floor
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 14
- 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- Registration for Tech Summit & NBA Cares All-Star Day of Service / Breakfast Buffet
- 8:30 a.m. – 8:45 a.m.
- Opening Remarks
- Adam Silver
- Commissioner, National Basketball Association
- Ahmad Rashad
- Host, NBA TV
- 8:45 a.m. – 9:25 a.m.
- Panel I: Shareholders, Stakeholders and Change: Navigating Today’s Leadership Challenges
- Poppy Harlow
- Anchor, CNN Newsroom; Host, Boss Files with Poppy Harlow
- Sue Bird
- WNBA Player, Seattle Storm
- Grant Hill
- Basketball Analyst, WarnerMedia/TNT; Vice Chairman, Atlanta Hawks
- Mellody Hobson
- Co-Chief Executive Officer & President, Ariel Investments
- Paul E. Jacobs
- Vice Chairman & Alternate Governor, Sacramento Kings; Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, XCOM Labs, Inc.
- Stephen Pagliuca
- Co-Owner & Managing General Partner, Boston Celtics; Co-Chairman, Bain Capital
- Casey Wasserman
- Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, WASSERMAN
- Strauss Zelnick
- Chief Executive Officer & Chairman, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
Today’s leaders face many challenges, including adapting to exponential growth in technology, building high-performing teams and defining the role their organizations will play in advancing social change. In such an environment, embracing clear organizational values has become increasingly important for companies, their customers and their employees. This panel will explore the decisions that companies face when determining what is best for their businesses and stakeholders.
- 9:25 a.m. – 9:40 a.m.
- 9:40 a.m. – 10:20 a.m.
- Panel II: What’s on Next? The Future of Streaming Media
- Wolf Blitzer
- Lead Political Anchor, The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer, CNN
- Mark Cuban
- Chairman, AXS TV; Owner, Dallas Mavericks
- James L. Dolan
- Executive Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, The Madison Square Garden Company; Executive Chairman, MSG Networks
- Marie Donoghue
- Vice President, Global Sports Video, Amazon
- Tony Goncalves
- Chief Executive Officer, Otter Media
- Ted Leonsis
- Founder, Chairman, Principal Partner & Chief Executive Officer, Monumental Sports & Entertainment
- Marne Levine
- Vice President, Global Partnerships, Business & Corporate Development, Facebook
- Neal Mohan
- Chief Product Officer, YouTube
With the proliferation of streaming media services, both consumers and companies are presented with more options than ever before. This conversation will center on the rapidly-evolving streaming landscape – from the challenges of market fragmentation to the opportunities of new revenue streams and deeper insights about consumer preferences.
- 10:20 a.m. – 10:35 a.m.
- 10:35 a.m. – 11:10 a.m.
- One-on-One with Andy Jassy
- Chief Executive Officer, Amazon Web Services
- Adam Lashinsky
- Executive Editor, FORTUNE
- 11:10 a.m. – 11:25 a.m.
- 11:25 a.m. – 12:05 p.m.
- Panel III: Talking About My Generation: Content in an Age of Personalization
- John King
- Chief National Correspondent; Anchor, Inside Politics, CNN
- Baron Davis
- Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Business Inside the Game (BIG) & Sports & Lifestyle in Culture (SLiC)
- Earvin “Magic” Johnson
- Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Magic Johnson Enterprises
- Zhen Liu
- Senior Vice President, Corporate Development, Bytedance
- Michael Rubin
- Founder & Executive Chairman, Fanatics; Partner, Philadelphia 76ers & New Jersey Devils; Co-Chair, REFORM Alliance
- Steve Stoute
- Founder & Chief Executive Officer, United Masters + Translation
- Alicia Tillman
- Chief Marketing Officer, SAP
- Joe Tsai
- Co-Founder & Executive Vice Chairman, Alibaba Group; Owner, Brooklyn Nets; Owner, New York Liberty
Technology has fundamentally altered the ability to generate compelling content and to personalize the consumer experience. How can creators target different generations of consumers? How do brands align themselves with relevant influencers? This panel will explore the tools and strategies that companies use to keep up in today’s competitive landscape.
- 12:05 p.m. – 12:20 p.m.
- 12:20 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Panel IV: Ahead of the Game: The Fan Experience Reimagined
- Ernie Johnson
- Studio Host, WarnerMedia/TNT
- Charles Barkley
- Analyst, WarnerMedia/TNT
- Luka Dončić
- NBA All-Star Guard, Dallas Mavericks
- Candace Parker
- WNBA Player, Los Angeles Sparks; Basketball Analyst, WarnerMedia/TNT
- Chris Paul
- NBA All-Star Guard, Oklahoma City Thunder; President, National Basketball Players Association
- Jimmy Pitaro
- President, ESPN; Co-Chairman, Disney Media Networks
- Vivek Ranadivé
- Owner, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Sacramento Kings
- Jeff Zucker
- Chairman, WarnerMedia News & Sports; President, CNN
Whether sitting in an arena or watching on a screen, the live-event experience has been transformed by technological advances and increased competition for eyeballs and wallets. This panel will discuss innovations to how the game is played on the court and to the viewing experiences that are bringing fans closer to the action.
- 1:00 p.m.
- Summit Concludes
- 1:15 p.m.
- Board Buses for Travel to NBA Cares All-Star Day of Service Project Sites
- 1:30 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.
- NBA Cares All-Star Day of Service Projects
- 4:00 p.m.
- Projects Conclude / Board Buses for Return